Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day - Look What I Got!






I was truly lucky when I got Bryanna of The Canary's Cupcake as a swap partner for Cathy's Amour Valentine Swap. She sent me a darling box filled with this beautiful pink polka dot heart box filled with all kinds of goodies. The button bracelet took my breath away! Look at all those cute buttons - just what I love. There were valentine picks with vintage images, a silver heart, beeswax candle with a rose hook attached, pretty vanity bottle filled with sparkles, a rusty key (LOVE IT) and lots of cupcake things. My daughter is eyeing those pretty closely - I better hide them. Everything was wrapped in tule and decorated with the roses Bryanna makes. Even the shipping box was a work of art. Thank you again, Bryanna!

Thank you Cathy for hosting such a fabulous swap. Happy Valentine's Day!


Please go check out all the other wonderful women posting their Valentine gifts:

I can't wait to visit all these blogs! I had a little trouble linking everybody, so if you have any problems following, just go to Cathy's blog (click the Amour button on the right side) and follow her links. I'm sure there are lots of fabulous posts.

12 comments:

Cathy said...

What an amazing load of Valentine love you received (and gave). You go girlfriend.

Awesomeness all around. Thank you so much for participating in my first ever swap and making it a huge success. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

xo Cathy

Lisa said...

Oh my you got some real goodies! and you sent some too! This was so fun! Glad to have met you!
Hugs, Lisa

Vera said...

You are a lucky girl! What lovely things you received and sent!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia Paige

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received and gave are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Shabby Shan said...

I love your box and all of your goodies...so pretty!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Scrap for Joy said...

The treats that you received and the ones you sent are equally charming! I'm sure your package was well worth the wait (I'm sorry for your frustration though-it's a terrible feeling!) Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Joyce

Lori said...

Oh I totally agree the bracelet is fabulous! wonderful heart box too! Lori

Cassandra said...

This was such a fun swap! Thanks for sharing :)

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

LOVE that button bracelet!!!!!! Lots of goodies here. The items you sent her were fabulous!

Karen Valentine said...

Jayme you are one lucky girl!!! What a fabulous box you received. And I must admit, the button bracelet is AMAZING!!! This swap has been so mych fun!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Gina2424 said...

Congrats to you! Bryanna is a good swapper! Darling blog you have.

janeeydavis said...

Thanks for fantastic information about heart shape crafting and all other crafting.
photoshop courses