Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Better Start Crafting Holiday Stuff!

I'm starting to feel like getting all the decorations ready and deciding where the tree will go. Last year I just didn't feel the spirit and did very little. Even though none of the remodeling I expected to be finished has even been started, I'm just going to pretend this home looks better.

Crafting is being planned, projects picked out. I'm going to try some new things and post pictures just to make myself accountable. I'm going to post once a week, even if I just have to show what I picked up while thrifting. I work better under pressure. It's on!

2 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Hi Jayme! Nice to see you having time to post! Hope all is well!

deliciagrey said...

I read your post. Holiday is best time to get relax and refresh. I like your post and image.

myob training sydney