Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Swap!



I've signed up for a Valentine swap! I've been so busy and distracted this year with the sale of our house and moving into the new project that I've not been crafting as much as I'd like. I had lots of orders for crowns and wands, so that satisfied my creative urges but I'm ready to try a little something else in between. Go check out Cathy's blog to see if there are any openings left (I posted her button on the right.)


I've been working on organizing my craft room and the addition of a full wall of Ikea cubbies has helped quite a bit. I was pleasantly surprised when my husband volunteered to go pick up the huge Expedit unit. It has five cubbies up and five across - lots of storage. I could easily fill another one, but I'm trying to keep the non-essentials packed up and upstairs so I have some room to move around.


This is my new year's resolution: Get organized and get busy making stuff!

1 comment:

L said...

Hey! Glad to hear your creative juices are starting to flow again. I need to get working on my Studio "corner" of the basement-I love it when I go down there and piddle around, but just don't seem to get down there. Be sure to post pics of all your creations for the swap.
L
p.s. The Igloo is still standing!