Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Swap is Boxed and Ready to Mail




Whew! I made it - almost. After getting everything sorted, wrapped and packed, I headed out to the post office. Unfortunately, when I got there I realized I didn't have my swap partner's correct address. I felt unsure about mailing it to her office, so I carted everything home again. As soon as Joyce sends me an email, this stuff will be on its way to Florida! Where it is WARM. Not like here, where it is SNOWING.
I can't wait to post the pictures of everything Chloe and I made for Joyce and Rachel. This was a fun Mother-Daughter swap, and I really appreciate Dolly taking the time to make it happen.


3 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Hi Jayme!! Rachel is in the shower now, but when she comes down and sees this post of yours, she is going to be so very excited. She had such fun selecting things for Chloe and she is so caught up with the swap now, she's just going to flip!! You and Chloe did such a nice job!! I sent you an email with our address. Talk to you soon!!!

April said...

Ooh...sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what you two made!

The Charm House said...

Someone is going to be very blessed...