Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cali College Visit








During our visit last week to California, we checked out the college Chloe would most like to attend. Cal Poly San Luis Obispo is a familiar place since my sister is a graduate, as well as my best friends Janice and Casey. I wish I had gone there! The weather was perfect and our tour guide was adorable. She sold Chloe completely on the central coast college experience. Now Chloe just has to get the grades! It's not an easy program to get into and she better get busy.
I've got more pictures to come. Lots of family and friend time, including some sad time as I helped my parents prepare for a move. After 48 years in the same house, it's time for an unexpected change.


3 comments:

Home and Heart said...

an exciting but bittersweet time for your whole family!! Wishing everyone the best!!!

Mrs. G. said...

College in sunny Cali...what an exciting time in a girl's life!!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

It's become a wicked hard school to get into--and don't even think about changing your major!

Still--a great school in a great locale.