Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Wish - Snow!

This is a picture of our barn taken last winter. We haven't had any signs of snow coming in time for Christmas this year, but I'm not giving up hope! I shouldn't complain. We've had blue skies and fair temps for the last few days. It was beautiful today, just a little windy, but we didn't even need coats. I'm looking forward to a little Christmas cold snap so we can stay inside by the fire, watching movies. I might even craft a little bit, just for the fun of it. I'm usually under some deadline/due date/post office run type thing. It would be nice just to take my time and fool around with stuff. I might even lose my mind and try a little cooking/baking. That would really surprise my family. I'll tell them I was overtaken with the Christmas Spirit. Or maybe it was that jar of moonshine the neighbors gave us for Christmas.

No comments: