Sunday, December 7, 2008

Corsage Challenge



Making these corsages was so much fun! I made quite a few more than what I posted here, but my camera wasn't cooperating and I couldn't get good pics. It was a great project to use up the little bits and pieces of ribbon and ornament stuff that are too small for other projects. I'm going to put one of these on my tote bag for school and give the other ones to my friends. I'm sure my friend Lori needs one of these to wear on her coat at the Harmony Christmas Parade today.
Thank you Elizabeth Holcombe for posting this great tutorial and for hosting this Show and Tell. I can't wait to check out all the other corsages.

10 comments:

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Holy cow! They are SO cute! I love the colors! WTG, my friend! Thanks for playing!~~XXOO, Beth

andrea said...

I love the little deer one. I think I want to go make some more now!

Andrea

Deb said...

Two adorable corsages Jayme!

Georgia Peachez said...

Awesome corsages and I love the banner! xo, suzy

April said...

ADORABLE! Love the banner! Now I want to get started on some for Vday;)

Kingfisher Farm said...

These are adorable!! Pam

Our Hands For Hope said...

These turned out great!
Terisa

Heidi said...

Darling! And I haven't made any yet!!! *Heidi*

Anonymous said...

Love those corsages! So Neat!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Devine said...

Hey Jayme,

LOVE your corsages girl!!! You are amazing my friend!!! I love the cute "Peace Deer"...reminds me of Bambi!!!
Love and Light,
Janice