Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First Swap



I was so fortunate that I was given Carol as a partner for the "Sweet and Sinister Swap." She sent me an amazing package of goodies. Everything was wrapped in a embellished pail with a cute raven tied to the outside. This picture doesn't even begin to do justice to the fabulous contents. Carol made the most beautiful album, filled with vintage ephemera and decorated with all sorts of interesting things. The folk art stuffed sinister kitty was perfect for my collection. One thing that isn't in my pictures is the garland she made. It was really just perfect for my mantel. I'll have to take some more pics. Thank you Carol for making my first swap such a great experience! I hope we'll be swap buddies again.


I also want to thank Kari for organizing such a fun swap. I love checking the blog for the tutorials and guest artists. It's been a treat to be a part of this holiday fun. I hope I'm lucky enough to get in next year!






No comments: